ISO 10002(Customer Satisfaction – Customer Complaint Handling)
Why ISO 10002 Certification?
The ISO 10002 Quality Management – Customer Satisfaction- Guidelines for complaint handling standard, developed and published by the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO), provides guidelines that are necessary to manage customer complaints more effectively and efficiently.
Effective management of customer complaints will result in meeting customer expectations. Customer complaints is an opportunity to improve the business performance. The ISO 10002 certification will assist the organization to turn all the customer complaints into customer satisfaction.
As the complaints will be fixed using the framework of the established management systems, the awareness among the employees within the organisation increases. The standard guide organisation to understand and manage the extent to which organization is successfully dealing with the reported complaints.
Benefits of ISO 10002 Certification
- Increased retention of customers
- High operational efficiency to recognize trends and roots of complaints
- Improved internal communication and relations
- Customer-focused approach result in resolving complaints.
- Involve staff with improved customer service training opportunities
- Easy integration with other management systems
- Continual improvement on customer complaint handling
Steps to obtain ISO 10002 Certification
- Application review
- Contract review and audit date announcement.
- Stage 1 Audit : Management systems review to ensure the readiness for certification
- Stage 2 Audit: SAB Certifications shall perform on-site audit to verify the established system and its compliance with Standard and legal requirements.
- Closure of Findings: The organization shall close all the findings derived from the audit process by sharing the root cause and corrective action report.
- Issuance of Certificate and Certification Mark: SAB Certifications shall issue ISO 10002 certification and certification mark with relevant usage policy.
- Surveillance audits: Surveillance audit shall be performed by the SAB Certification as scheduled. The audit plan will be shared with client 30 days before the audit due date.
Choosing SAB as your certification partner:
We are one the leading independent certification provider to various industries globally. Our objective is to empower organization to classify and mitigate risk involved in operations, and business processes. Partnering with SAB for your ISO 10002 certification and adding more assurance that the organization is prepared to handle effective road safety management systems.