ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management Systems)
Why ISO 22301:2012 Certification?
ISO 22301 certification is globally recognized standard that specifies the requirements for a management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
ISO 22301 is an international framework and benchmark that guide organizations in identifying potential threats that can affect business operations and to build effective backup systems and methods to safeguard the interests of stakeholders.
Benefits ISO 22301 Certification:
- Guide to identify and manage current and future threats to business
- Offers a proactive approach to reducing the impact of incidents
- Retains critical functions up and running during times of disaster
- Assists in reducing downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrates resilience to all interested parties
- Safeguards organisation’s reputation during crisis
- Ensures participation of staffs and effective communication of roles and responsibilities
Choosing SAB as your certification partner:
We are one the leading independent certification provider to various industries globally. Our objective is to empower organization to classify and mitigate risk involved in operations, supply chains, and business processes. Partnering with SAB for your certification and adding more assurance that the organization is prepared to handle for all planned and unplanned events.
Steps to obtain ISO 22301 Certification
- Application review
- Contract review and audit date announcement.
- Stage 1 Audit : Management systems review to ensure the readiness for certification
- Stage 2 Audit: SAB Certifications shall perform on-site audit to verify the established system and its compliance with Standard and legal requirements.
- Closure of Findings: The organization shall close all the findings derived from the audit process by sharing the root cause and corrective action report.
- Issuance of Certificate and Certification Mark: SAB Certifications shall issue ISO 22301 certification and certification mark with relevant usage policy.
- Surveillance audits: Surveillance audit shall be performed by the SAB Certification as scheduled. The audit plan will be shared with client 30 days before the audit due date.