ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
Why ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
ISO 9001 certification standard is established to help organizations improve overall quality performance across all business operations. It outlines ways to achieve the desired output with consistent performance. The Quality Management Systems encourages the adoption of a process approach emphasizing the requirements, added value, process performance, and effectiveness, and continual improvement through objective measurements. In simple terms, it establishes the ground for effective processes and competent people to deliver the product and service meeting customer requirements.
Quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the establishment and monitoring of quality objectives and continual improvement are the prerequisite of ISO 9001:2015. The ‘Plan-Do-Check-Act’ principle also applies to this standard.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Organisation becomes more reliable and consistent business partner
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction, which eventually leads to increased business.
- Ensure always that the customer requirements are met with.
- Effective utilization of resources
- Improved operational performance will reduce process errors
- Ensures organizational knowledge are shared within the organsiation
Steps to Obtain ISO 9001 Certification
- Application review
- Contract review and audit date announcement.
- Stage 1 Audit: Management systems review to ensure the readiness for certification
- Stage 2 Audit: SAB Certifications shall perform an on-site audits to verify the established system and its compliance with Standard and legal requirements.
- Closure of Findings: The organization shall close all the findings derived from the audit process by sharing the root cause and corrective action report.
- Issuance of Certificate and Certification Mark: SAB Certifications shall issue ISO 9001 certification and certification mark with relevant usage policy.
- Surveillance audits: Surveillance audits shall be performed by the SAB Certification as scheduled. The audit plan will be shared with the client 30 days before the audit due date.